Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Deep fryer Recipes

Even though I absolutely love fried foods, I really try to not use my Presto Deep fryer too frequently. I know fried foods are not good for me, but it is nice to have them on occasion as a treat. So what fried foods do I fix when I am going all out and having an artery clogging treat? (Links to recipes below)

  1. Crispy Fried Pickles - these are my favorite fried food, honestly I could eat them every day.
  2. Homestyle Potato Chips - just some thinly sliced potatoes seasoned how you like them, fried to a crispy goodness.
  3. Fried Green Tomatoes - the recipe I found online is for a skillet, but I get my tomatoes ready and use the deep fryer to cook them.
  4. Deep Fried Oreos - These are just way over the top artery clogging, but so good.
  5. Deep Fried Chicken Pieces - these are a great dinner side, or sprinkled on top of a salad.
I've also recently found a link that has 101 deep fryer recipes, I obviously haven't had time to try them all, but thought I'd share the link here in case anyone else is interested in fixing up some stuff in their deep fryers.



No comments:

Post a Comment